Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

St. Christopher's Inns Travel Writing Competition

My posts may seem like buses (none for ages, then three in a row), but I have good reason. I'm literally bursting with things to write about. Including this amazing competition with St. Christopher's Inns. They provide hostel accommodation across Europe and I've used their services many times when I studied abroad in college. Over a month ago I spotted an invitation on their website for travel stories. If your story is chosen you get published in their E-Zine and win 2 nights at any St. Christopher's Inns hostel. 


Cool beans, I thought. I submitted mine...and won! 


I am the first winner of the year and am so excited to have been chosen. If you've whizzed around the world, have a story or two you want to tell and enjoy writing give it a go! You can find details of the competition and how to enter on St. Christopher's Inns' website and at the end of page where you find my article, here. And hey you might even want to read what I've written whilst you're there. Look for more travel-related posts in the very near future.


Until next time beauties (and beaus),


Deja xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment