Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

I won £100. I never felt so poor...

So absolutely ages ago I won £100 shopping voucher. “Gee willikers!” I hear you shout! Like you, I believed I was entering into a splendid shopping union until I clicked onto my intended’s website: www.matchesfashion.com. Go on, look around, have a leisurely stroll down the virtual aisles (well after you’ve read this of course). 


See what the problem is? No it’s not the beautiful jewellery, or expertly cut pieces: it’s the price tags. With designers like Balenciaga, Burberry and Stella McCartney gracing the website’s pages that’s no surprise. Their designs usually demand hefty price tags.

To be fair to Matches it’s not a real life, I've run out of chocolate chip cookies, problem. But good gracious, great balls of fire, £100?!!

There’s a sale on which would have been perfect except I’m not allowed to use it on sale pieces. So after careful consideration here are a few things under £100 I wouldn’t mind owning from Matches.


The Diane by Diane Von Furstenberg printed umbrella, the Weekend by MaxMara Timore Embossed Tote, the Anya Hindmarch Girlie Stuff bag, the Mulberry Heart Friendship Bracelet, the Lily and Lionel leopard print scarfDiane by Diane Von Furstenberg Kendra sunglasses, MIH Jeans t-shirt and the Mulberry bow-front sandals all caught my eye. 

And if money were no option...


The Stella McCartney Palm Tree brooch. Gorgeous, elegant and a snip at £315.

What do you think? Have you browsed the site and found something gorgeous and pretty for £100 or less? Maybe you saw a must have piece over £100. I'd love to hear about it!

Until next time beauties,

Deja xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment