Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

Hats Off To You Sir



I was lucky enough to go to the Isle of Wight festival this year and get wristbands for the H&M lounge. Let me tell you, I never thought luxury and festivals would go together but the H&M lounge was lush. Comfy couches, bean bags, a private bar, riverside location and a manicure bar staffed by some lovely girls from WAH Nails. They've ruined me. How can I go to festivals the same way again? Seriously, I enjoyed every minute of it and I got to listen to some amazing bands. 



Whilst there I also saw a really cool array of hats. I wore my favourite trilby hat from, who woulda thunk it, Tesco. 



Other protective headgear wasn't so attractive. Moving on.



Caps and beanies were popular near the river at the H&M lounge but I think we can always be creative with festival headgear. Here are some of my favourites from around the shops.


Top Row: Asos.com, Etro at Net-a-porter.com, Fat Face
Bottom Row: Tesco (under 3 quid!!), French Connection, Miss Selfridge


Aren't they lovely? Makes me want to go hat shopping now. 




Till next time beauties,




Deja x

0 comments:

Post a Comment