Pages

Thursday 30 June 2011

Festival Fashion All Grown Up


Kate Moss. Gwen Stefani. Naomi Campbell. How do they do it? Stylish, beautiful and over 30 (or 40!). As I’m now on the wrong side of 25 (or the right side if you ask me) I’m starting to think about styling myself to avoid serving up a steaming hot plate of mutton.  

Festival fashion is still a hot topic but I was perplexed after perusing fashion pages recently. If you don’t want to wear hot pants and feather headdresses you might feel left out. Well, by golly Batman I think I have a stylish and stunning festival outfit that wouldn’t look out of place on the mud plains of Glastonbury, for beauties who like Eliza Doolittle but don’t want to look like her (only she seems to be able to pull this off).

This week I've been perusing a new find, Freemans.com. All of these items can be found on their website.
Source Top row: 12, 3, 4
Bottom row: 5, 6, 7, 8



These chinos are a great cut and colour, with a flattering and trendy paper bag waist. Not a hot pant in sight.
A rock print t-shirt can be made more sophisticated with a spot of cool denim tailoring. This denim blazer looks modern and grown up all at the same time.
I love these fringed sandals and the fringing is replicated in the detailing on the handbag. The bag’s bright colour is a great way to inject a pop of colour without looking like a Snog Marry Avoid castoff. Finish with a long pendant necklace and wooden bangles.
All these great items can be found at Freemans.com.
So go forth my beauties and embrace your inner rock chic, I mean cheek, I mean chick. ;)

Till next time beauties,

Deja x

P.S. This post is not sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment